The products for twenty emergency hygiene and personal care kits are included, making each kit just $1.70 each. These well-rounded, 19-piece kits are primarily meant for homeless persons who may not have regular access to a bathroom or must carry most of their belongings. These travel and trial size kit items make perfect general emergency or toiletry kits.
The Hygiene and Personal Care kits contain all the essentials needed for basic hygiene and some minor first aid. You will assemble each kit into a resealable, reusable zip top bag and each kit also includes a bag for separate toothbrush storage plus several smaller zip top bags to keep the non-capped, multiple use items separate (bags not pictured). Each kit will include:
- Adhesive Bandages (3 per kit x 20)
- Bacitracin Zinc ointment packet (1 per kit x 20)
- Comb (1 per kit x 20)
- Deodorant packets (2 per kit x 20)
- Lotion packet (1 per kit x 20)
- Razor, single blade short handle (1 per kit x 20)
- Shampoo/body wash/shave gel packets (2 per kit x 20)
- Toothbrush (1 per kit x 20)
- Toothpaste with fluoride, .6 oz (1 per kit x 20)
- Resealable Bags, not pictured (6 per kit x 20)
What's a Kit Pack?
Kit Packs are perfect for youth clubs, social organizations, businesses, churches and families who want to help their community.
When you choose a Kit Pack, we ship all of the individual items needed to complete your kits so you can host an assembly event! You and your team will assemble each kit and then gift them to your favorite charitable organization. Kit Packs cannot be shipped directly to organizations and will be shipped to you so the kits may be assembled before delivery. We love it when you share photos of your assembly event and the nonprofit receiving your gift of packaged kits!